CCC - Certification in Computer Concept
What will I Learn?
This course is designed to aim at imparting a basic level IT Literacy programme for the common man. This programme has essentially been conceived with an idea of giving an opportunity to the common man to attain computer literacy thereby contributing to increased and speedy PC penetration in different walks of life. After completing the course the incumbent should be able to the use the computer for basic purposes of preparing his personnel/business letters, viewing information on internet (the web), receiving and sending mails, preparing his business presentations, preparing small databases etc.
Includes access till course completion
Access on Mobile
1 per day (50 Assignments)
1 online Govt.Exam
CCC by Central Govt.of India
- Duration: The total duration of the course is 80 hours, consisting of i)Theory 25 hours ii)Tutorials 5 hours iii)Practicals 50 hours
- The course could ideally be a two weeks intensive course.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is interested to shape up their knowledge in basic computing & appearing for Govt.jobs
1. Chapter-1 Introduction to Computer
2.Introduction to Operating System
3. WORD PROCESSING
4. SPREAD SHEET
6. INTRODUCTI ON TO INTERNET AND WWW
7. E-mail, Social Networking and eGovernance Services
8.DIGITAL FINANCIAL TOOLS AND APPLICATION
9.Overview of Futureskills & Cyber Security
10.Libre office Overview
Back to Professional Courses